Where to Buy Corrugated Plastic Signs?

What is Corrugated Plastic Sign?

Corrugated Plastic Signs also called coroplast signs, corflute signs, correx signs. Made from corrugated plastic sheets through cutting and printing, the raw material for coroplast sign is polypropylene.

Corflute sign is ideal for indoor and outdoor economic sign needs. These corrugated plastic sheets are tough, very light-weighted, and waterproof. With our printed economic corrugated plastic signs you can reach large audiences. Coroplast signs make great yard signs, arrow signs, parking signs, and roadside signs. They are easy to install and remove. You can leave it outside in the rain or sunlight without being damaged.

What Can the Coroplast Signs be Used for?

  • Promotional correx signs
  • Large coroplast screen boars
  • Corrugated plastic signpost sign
  • Day work signs
  • Hazardous location signs
  • Guiding signs
  • Corona board
  • Holiday Crafts
  • Product display stand

Where to Buy Corflute Signs?

The regular size of corrugated plastic sign is 1800mm*2400mm, 4000mm*2400mm, 4000mm*2000mm, always use thickness board 4mm-8mm, common color is white.

Jianxin Plastic Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and researcher of coroplast sheet products. It has 5 sets of corrugated plastic boards forming machines and has the capacity of more than 30 tons of correx sheet per day. At the same time, there are also a group of advanced deep processing equipment to satisfy customers. Requirements for product slitting, beer machine, printing, assembly, etc.

At present, the main products are corflute sheet, corrugated plastic boxes, correx signs. It can also produce anti-static and conductive coroplast products. Products are exported to the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Australia. Has a large number of domestic and foreign quality customers, such as hungry, beautiful, Samsung, Skyworth and Matsushita Electric. Their trust and support over the years is a powerful guarantee for the company's growth and development.
Wholesale coroplast signs Jianxin
Want to know more details? Please click on:
corrugatedplasticsheet.net/manufacturers/corrugated-plastic-signs/
Please contact us
Factory: DongGuan JianXin Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
Website: corrugatedplasticsheet.net/
Add: No.94 QingFeng East Road, ShiJie Town, DongGuan City, GuangDong Province, China. Postcode 523296
Tel: +86-769-86308368
Fax: +86-769-86367668
E-mail: jianxin@jx-plastic.com

评论

  1. Our factory covers an area of 9300 square meters, three sheet production workshop with a beautiful environment. We have 5 advanced high-speed production lines, https://corrugatedplasticsheet.net/suppliers/coroplast-boxes

    回复删除
  2. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Corrugated Plastic Sheets Manufacturers

What is PP Corrugated Sheet?